{Long-over due post}

Finally, the newest version of Clinique Chubby Stick has arrived in Hong Kong. Last Friday, I got a hand of Grandest Grape (08).

Grandest Grape (08) is described as "berry-red with a glossy sheen".  I picked this particular shade as I don't have something darker, deeper.  And this does not disappoint. The color is true to the tube. 





Still, the bullet comes in a jumbo-sized packaging. I love it because it so reminds me of a jumbo Crayola. 



It moisturises and keeps my lips soft. It contains mango and shea butter that helps make lips smoother and soft. 

As to the wearing time, I have to say that it is surprising. It lasts for about 4-5 hours on me.
Like now, I've just had my lunch- rice and barbecued pork- and the color is still there. 



Have to say that I love the Intense version more. They're more pigmented, buildable, and wears longer. Even if the color wears off, a nice stain leaves on the lips. 

Why I love it:

1. It's so much pigmented. Need not worry of dryness because this will take care of it. 
2. It's so big and handy. 
3. It lasts longer compared to other balms.

Why I don't:

1. The tip is a little fat to line the lips. I have to be extra careful in doing so.
2. Transfers on my coffee mug though. It stains on almost anything my lips would come near to. 

Recommendation:

Overall, this is an item to love and buy again. If you're looking for a balm and color in 1, this wouldn't let you down. 

Availability: Clinique counters

0 Comments