In the not-so-distant past, I was such a Paramore fan. While most ladies prefer RnB groove, Paramore boosted my mornings. Until now, when I think of the reason why, I couldn't find an answer. Maybe, I just love their music and how I lose myself in the lyrics. 


Source: Alterthepress

Fast forward to this moment, I'm now a mom to a 3-year old girl, busily juggling life and work (and exercise, lol), I seldom get the chance to strum my imaginary guitar and perform a Haley concert somewhere at home.  Oh how I miss singing mindlessly, screaming at the top of my lungs at the bridge. 

Good thing there's one more thing to be reminded of the life I had lived when I was young-- a four- piece collection of Haley Williams from MAC. 


It's been all over the net that this collaboration with the front man (woman) of Paramore will be released in April. The collection is said to be in her signature shade- vibrant orange.

Well, I'm not so sure about the shade suiting me fine, but it's worth giving a try. 

But, I'll have to see first if this collection will actually hit the stores in Hong Kong. 

xo

0 Comments