This spring's collection of MAC is probably the most that I've awaited much ever since it was reported online. I've confessed though, I've not really followed the Archie comics. But there's such a sensation to grab these from the shelves. I couldn't quite place if it was a feeling of being addicted to makeup now or if it's just really fun to collect. Anyhow, both seems to  make me on the losing end. 





Though I have work on Sundays, I took a leave to attend a children's party for my daughter and to visit MAC yesterday. Since I know that the collection will be launched on the 11th, I planned of heading to TST after the party. 



When I reached FACESSS, I was surprised to see the full set-up of the event. It was my first time to see a launch here in HK so I was surprised. And of course, the launch was not complete without Archie, Betty, and Veronica. 


After I made my purchases, they told me that I could take a photo with them at the booth and so they asked for my e-mail address. I'm not sure if I entered the address correctly because I've not received anything yet. LOL. Well, I was with my daughter in that photo. 

Because my husband was just waiting for me to finish, I had to keep my tab at "minimum" cost. At first, I just had the Pearlmatte Face Powder (Veronica's Blush) and a piece of Ronnie Red.  As it was a special event, the SA informed me that if I purchase HK500 above, I will get a free 30ml MAC Cleanse Off Oil. To add a few bucks more, I put in one more Ronnie Red instead as Daddy's Little Girl is already sold out.  My total was HK595.


Pearlmatte Face Powder Veronica's Blush- HK275
Veronica Lipstick Ronnie Red (Matte)- HK160

These limited edition of lipsticks are 15 dollars more than the normal ones. 


I'm sooo happy with these and they certainly made my day. I'm off to FACESSS in Admiralty tonight to check on Daddy's Little Girl. You see, it's the launch day in Admiralty and I'm hoping it's still available there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

0 Comments