Yesterday, was a bit hotter than the previous days in Hong Kong. I was on rest day and I woke up late, 11:45am. I woke up to a bright and shiny day.

I actually planned to go to the gym earlier, but I had to change my schedule.
 
After a few errands with my daughter and a steaming caldereta on the stove, I finally had the chance to go. I had to leave right away because I might back out and opt for the lazy sofa instead.

Because I could not afford a trainer, that is HK12,000 for just a few hours, I kinda did my own routine. I stretch first, work on my abs that are now thick of fats, do some lifting, run on the treadmill, and do yoga.

I timed the machine for 30 minutes of manual workout. At the 20th minute I think, I already felt like dying. My body was burning tired and I felt my mid torso tightening in a bad way already, adding the fact that I was having hyperacidity attack, it was really painful.

I then realised that the Kieldsen's cookies that I've bee eating daily before and after work must have caused me this. I ate them at very short times and to burn them would have to be such a pain. I burned just 170 calories on that machine and I don't think it's tantamount to those sinful cookies I've choked myself on.


I headed to the shower and weighed myself. As was mad at myself for having eaten them and over eating. In less than a month, I gained 4 pounds. I am now 127lbs from 123, from 119 back when I purchased the gym membership just last August, from being 115 a year ago.
I wanted to cry as made my way home. I couldn't blame anyone but my glutton-for-sweets self. What's more irritating was, the scale that I bought last night told me I was 130 freaking, fucking pounds. Now I don't know which scale tells the truth.

Parties over the holidays only entail that I am yet to eat more. Oh God, I need divine intervention.





0 Comments