Last Saturday, we went to TST for a "kick off" our shopping for the holidays. On our route, we went down somewhere in Jordan where the bus stopped exactly in front of McDonald's.

At the store front was a booth where women were literally swarming at. My instincts told me to head there.

A few minutes after, I was a bona fide member of McDonald's. In the loot were a lot of freebies, including a Ronald McDonald watch. That alone made the HK35 I paid worth it.


Here are the items included:


1 booklet of coupons
1 Oreo Double Cream Wafer (Strawberry)
1 Kleenex tissue 
1 Kellogg's Coco Chex sample
Sample of peach Impact Mints


The best part of this membership is getting discounts, gifts, and freebies each month of the year. Apart from that the total value of the perks is HK190!

Head now at your nearest McDonald's branch to check if you can still register.

As for me, I'd head over somewhere to redeem my welcome meal!

A happy meal to everyone then!

0 Comments