So excited to post this since I bought it. Fortunately, today's my off so I have the whole day to focus on my blog. 

Without much ado, here's my favorite among MAC Glamour Daze lipstick line. Of the five, this is the most compatible shade to my complexion--Outrageously Fun. 


The collection of lipsticks comes in glossy black packaging. The regular ones come in matte but I prefer them more. On the contrary, the collection doesn't come in a fancy box, just their regular box packaging.

Of course, the vanilla scent that we all love in MAC lipsticks is still there.

I didn't have to try it anymore to know that it would be the best choice. I knew already that I would buy this. But of course, for your sake, always, always swatch the makeup before buying. 

Outrageously Fun- according to MAC, this is midtone-magenta and has a cremesheen finish. I should say that when applied, it is true to what color it promises. It comes out not "barbie" pink but a magenta that is almost violet but not quite, you could still see the pinkness in it. It is very pigment as it doesn't require much layering. 

It doesn't transfer as much when I was drinking. Even after eating, the color was still there. It stayed on me for about 4 hours.



Price: HK160 (3g)
Limited Edition: Yes

0 Comments