Have you found the perfect highlighter? I've been using by far, the best for me, since 2010 and I have not repurchased yet. 


The Clinique Up-lighthing Liquid Illuminator was actually given to my sister, but when I used it, I had to swap something from my lot for this. 


This product will surprise you, too, because as little as 30ml of this can stretch you til the cows go home. I've been using this since then and it's not about to be finished soon. All I need is a little bit and I'm all set.

I usually use it on my cheeks and the results are always fanstastic. It has a bronzy finish that glows like I've just been kissed by the sun.

When I use this, I don't wear blush on my cheeks anymore. The contour it gives my cheeks are really flattering to the effect that makes me a little thinner. It gives a very natural shimmer without any glitter.

This comes in a pump bottle which helps you dispense only the amount that you need.

Will I get this next time? Definitely. In lieu of powder blush, this is a nice alternative.

0 Comments