In my lifetime, I've tried all the Clinique Happy fragrances-- Happy, Happy Heart, Happy To Be, and Happy in Bloom.

Happy has been my favorite as it has a mild fruity and floral fragrance altogther. It was created back in 1997 by Jean-Claude Delville and Rodrigo Flores-Roux and up until now, it still available.

However, the ones I got more frequently from my Tita from Clinique are Happy Heart. I think I have already finished more than four 100ml bottles over the years. And because they still exist, it's still relevant to do a little review on it.

Happy Heart was created by Christophe Laudamiel and Olivier Polge which was released in 2003.

According to its description:

Top notes are mandarin orange, cassia and cucumber.
Middle notes are carrot and water hyacinth.
Base notes are sandalwood and white woods.


I don't like it as much as I like Happy. I find it goes on too strong for me, especially at first spray. Like the rest of the Happy line, Heart has a long staying power. It's on the rest of the day without having to spray again.



Though when I use it, I just rub the nozzle on my neck and wrists because it gives me a headache if I spray too much.

My current one is about 70% used and I still have new bottle. I couldn't use it everyday as I want to smell different this time.

Available:

Strawberrynet-HKD564- free shipping
Clinique.com- approx. HKD488 (USD63), w/o tax and shipping fees







0 Comments