My husband always want to eat steak. I don't know why but he prefers any kind of steak, which is most of the time expensive. 

Last Saturday, I treated him lunch at Outback at the Discover Mall in Tsuen Wan. Apparently, they have this lunch set promotion.



All their lunch sets come with bread, salad, and the soup of the day. That day was broccoli soup. It was nice and creamy. 

He had sirloin steak with rice for HK 98 only. He said that by far, it's the juiciest steak he had, beating those from other restaurants and buffets we tried. 



The set I got was supposedly their Steakhouse Pasta. Unfortunately, they ran out of it so instead, they served Salmon Pasta. It was sauce was creamy and tasty. I wasn't able to enjoy and finish it since I got full with the appetizers and bread. 


Aside from our set, we ordered a platter as well which included ribs, chicken lollies and cheesy fries. It was just for HK 70. 



We both enjoyed our experience and food here. We will definitely go back, esp. now that my husband just whispered to me he wanted to eat there again. :)

0 Comments