It must be that a lot of people are planning to get married in the Philippines that they've come across my little aspiring blog about my wedding. 

From time to time, I check the stats of my blog just so I know if someone cares to read. *Wink*. It actually made me curious to know how people have stumbled upon my blog aside from the links I post on my Facebook page. Needless to say, the search words which are  constantly used are wedding souvenirs, Bali Garden, Ysabel's Garden, Cheska Garcia's wedding (which had nothing to do with my entry), Divisoria gowns, balloon arrangement, etc. 

I could draw only one conclusion, that they've come across my blog in search of suppliers or idea to get them through their event. Just so I could help out those lost in planning their wedding, baptism, birthday, or any other occasion in my little way, I am listing all those suppliers I've dealt with or even considered to hire. 




Caterer/Venue
Bali Garden
What's nice about this place is that the management doesn't require payment for the use of their venue. Getting this venue is like hitting two birds with one stone, you've got a caterer and reception at the same time. As a suggestion, it's always best to hire a caterer that has its own venue. Hiring them will actually save you time hunting for a place else.

bali-garden-las-pinas




Just last February, their lunch/dinner menu starts at PhP 480. Esmond, the manager, quoted below for my daughter's first birthday party.

Sample Quote: 480/head x 100 pax = P48,000.00 - this is for the food
Amenities included:  Food
       Tiffany Chairs
       Centerpiece (Balloons on every guest tables)
       Food attendant (Waiters)
       Use for the venue for hours
      Tables with floor length cover

Additional Amenities: Sound system is P5,000.00
Sorbetero is P3,000.00
magician is P5,000.00
Party host is P4,000.00
face painter is P3,000.00
Balloon Burst is P1,000.00
pabitin is P700.00
chocolate fountain is P4,000.00
cake one layer is P3,000.00

For children's party though, you could request for the kid's menu.
Contact Person: Edmond
Tel. no. : +632 5464188
Bali Garden's Facebook Page


Queensland Catering Services (in-house venue at Ysabel's Garden)
Menu from PhP 210
Garden can accommodate a minimum of 150 guests.
The see-through ceiling creates a more romantic feel at night with lights/lamps on that hung above.
2-way buffet setting.
Dress
My wedding gown and others were made by my previous officemate, Andrea Foz. She's been designing and creating dresses and asking her to make the gown for me was not a mistake. It turned out so beautiful and simple, just what I liked. It was a halter gown with lacy embroidery. 
You may send reach Andrea Foz on her shop's Facebook page

Invites
Creativeprints
Price: PhP 5,000-above


I keep on saying this, but it's true. With the help of my friend, Von, I was able to have invites ready for me at the time when I was in Hong Kong. I left for HK in less than a month before my wedding and I had not a single invite on hand. Through him, I was able to distribute those invites at my cousin's debut two weeks before my wedding. In that short a time, it was all done. 

The supplier was creativeprints. At that time, I only paid P5,000 for 50 sets of invites which included the main invite, entourage list, envelopes, envelope sticker seals, reception/rsvp cards, and FREE save the date magnets (2" x 2").
Just today, I browsed creativeprints' Facebook page and saw their new designs, particularly their wedding invites. Those conventional/formal designs have turned loose and more personal the way I look at them. Since, I am not marrying again (100% sure) to get their services for the same purpose, I will just spread the word and recommend them to all of you.
Wedding invite design by creativeprints from their FB page
Contact Person: Arlene Calleja
creativeprints
Unit 1104 Alpap II Bldg., Trade St. cor. Investment Drive, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
+632 772 2792

Souvenirs
Jiestine's Partyshoppe
Price: PhP 1,630
For my daughter's first birthday, I didn't have much time to canvass and personally buy the items in Manila. Hence, I opted for online sellers. At first, I was hesitant because it was my first time to do transactions with someone I have not talked to in person. But then I didn't have a choice. 

The supplier offers a wide range of party needs from balloons to loot bags.


Barney Green Backpacks-30 pcs-----30.00------900.00
Coloring Books------30 pcs ------10.00----------300-00

Crayons--------------30 pcs-------30.00---------220.00
Shipping jrs 2-3 days delivery 4kg--------------210.00 


You can check out their page for prices and designs on sulit.com.ph here or on their Facebook page.

Cake
Sand and Stars
Price: PhP 1,500 includes 9" inch cake and 25 cupcakes
To get in touch with Sand and Stars, you may go to their Multiply site.
Bali Garden's Cake Supplier
Price: PhP 4,000
Cake by Bali Garden's in-house supplier
It's gon'be a piece of cake, hun. 
Photographers/Videographers
In every occasion, one of the most-sought suppliers are photographers/videographers. For our wedding, we hired the resident photographer of Bali Garden, Ambet Photo and Video. 


Price:PhP 20,000
Back then, their Digital Package started at P20,000. I am just not sure though of their current packages. Anyway, that package included the ff.:

Video:
One DVD copy in non-linear editing
One professional videographer
One lightman

Photo
Choice of photos from unlimited shots
100 photos in 22 pages
One 8x10 coffee table album
One 16x20 signature frame
Pre-nuptial shots
One professional photographer



You may check out their portfolio posted on their Facebook or Multiply page and get in touch with Ambet's wife, Anicia Musini.

Apart from those we've hired on our wedding, I recommend Shots Photography because I believe in their talent and creativity. 

Those behind this team are our friends and not the reason why I am plugging this. Just have a look at their portfolio and see why. 
Contact JC or Elaine if interested.
Photo from their portfolio.
Wedding in Batangas from their portfolio.
My daughter's christening by JC
Jason Magbanua
Price: Sky is the limit.

And because I've mentioned earlier that I will also list suppliers I've "considered", here's one. Had I just had all the money in the world, I surely have had hired this guy. 

He was the one who made the illustrious Cheska Garcia wedding video. When I saw this video, I knew I had to make ours similar to this. So when I met the videographer, I specifically asked them to edit it like this. But until this day, I have not had the chance to watch our wedding video, whether it lived up to my expectation or not. 


Photo Booth Rental Services
Cob's Photo Toy Box
Price: PhP 5,000
So far, I've only hired one supplier for this service and it was them. Their hourly rate is at PhP 2,000 and an extra charge of PhP 1,000 for venues outside Makati and QC areas.


PhP 5,000 Package
Unlimited shots
Use of props
Photo cardboards
Facebook upload


Cob's Photo Toy Box Facebook Page
Event Organiser
And if you're looking for someone who could guide you, help you, and execute your party/event without you being stressed and all, you can hire Flipbox Productions. I was part of the team before I got married and we've handled small to big scale events. 
Contact Von San Juan @ +639278580866
Of course, during my wedding.
Standard Chartered Christmas Party 2008
Los Banos' New Year's Celebration 2011
San Miguel Oktoberfest 2008
Happy planning, guys!

8 Comments

  1. Hi!! Nice post about suppliers, hmm.. Are you familiar with DPC Yellow Canvass?
    Anyway, It’s a canvassing tool Online, This will help you Find product and service suppliers in the Philippines in a very fast and easy way. I've used these in my cousin's wedding and it turn out great! Less effort but we get to connect with reliable suppliers.
    no worries! Its a free service :)

    Do check out their video for more info.
    Here’s the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxncpfZLQc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kim! Wow, that's a nice tool. Will prolly try that for my daughter's 3rd birthday. :)

      Thanks a lot for dropping by. :)

      Anne

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ms. Anne.. would you mind if i ask how much ung nagastos nio sa wedding?? Church wedding kayo right?? I saw your blog about your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ms. Anne.. would you mind if i ask how much ung nagastos nio sa wedding?? Church wedding kayo right?? I saw your blog about your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were quite the valuable finds for weddings or even a birthday party. The listed suppliers were so informative wherein prices are given however, are the prices still the same up until now? Was canvassing for a wedding and found this list of weddings suppliers in the Philippines. Will surely add these to may considerations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy. Will try one of these days to check on the said suppliers to update the pricing. :)

      Delete
  6. This is excellent information. Thanks for sharing.
    Cherish hospitality is best House Management service supplier in pune, India. It is the best Guest House Management, Corporate Guest house management and Transit House Management service provider in pune, Maharashtra, India
    Guest House Management
    Corporate Guest house management
    Transit House Management

    ReplyDelete