Shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes!

I just love shoes that I can't get enough of them. Payday after payday, I would buy a pair or two for the sake of having different styles that will fit my dad-to-day look. I certainly am not for branded ones but I make sure that the shoes I buy are very comfortable, second to being simple yet chic. On my list, Nine West has taken the first place because they are perfect on my feet and the heels are so sturdy I could literally run on them. 

Nine West I got from sale.
My everyday NW shoes.
A good buy from Esprit @ $109.
See? No brand. Bought from the "alley-alley" in Central for $ 100.
Yes, I am a sucker for heels though they honestly get painful after 8 hours at work but then again, there goes the saying "pain is beauty". Why I prefer heels instead of flats is rather a personal thinking. That I feel taller/higher in two ways--physically and psychologically. Yet there are days, when I decide to just wear flats, especially during those days when I need to get in time or in a haste. And during those days, I have not much options to choose from since I do not stock up on them. 

I've had a few RUBI flats from Cotton On but they didn't last long. Their soles were so thin that they wore out so fast. I wore it when I was in Manila last summer and I felt the heat of the ground. It was that thin.

So if you're looking for stylish flats, here's an emerging shoe brand from Manila. Their shoes are so perfect they will be like your soul mates. Hence, their name--Sole Sister. Right now, they sell online and do meet-ups and have no boutiques yet in Manila. But just yesterday,  they announced that their shoes are already available at the Catalogue Boutique in Gaisano Mall in Davao. Yet, I am pretty sure opening in Manila is on the works already. Knowing the chic girls behind this brand, they're cooking up something for sure.
Check out their summer collection and reach them at the same time on their Facebook page




Oh by the way, you still have time to catch them at the Super Sale Bazaar at the Grove by Rockwell which started last friday, March 25th- 27th.
Apart from their summer collection, you still have the a chance to grab a pair from their last season's collection. Shoes were originally at PhP 795. 


Looks like I'm the only one without a Sole Sister. Even my not-yet-sis-in-law is already taking steps with Sole Sister. This photo is posted on their Fan Page album.
My brother's girlfriend looking fab on her Sole Sister.
Now, I'm looking forward to get one, or maybe two, when I go back to Manila next week. 

0 Comments