It was a lazy day yesterday. As proof to that, I slept my afternoon right after we had lunch at home. The next thing I know, I woke up with my daughter sleeping on the couch. That was 5:30PM. 

To relieve ourselves of our laziness, we decided to go to Tsing Yi to have dinner. Besides it was the Chinese New Year eve. Though, there is not a Chinese gene in our body, we celebrated with them. We hope that the Year of the Snake will bring us more prosperity. 

Prior to going to Tsing Yi, we called up Ruby Tuesdays but to no avail. They were fully booked; thus, we had nowhere to go. My husband then called up Mr.Steak in Tsing Yi, but they do not take reservations. They advised us that they still have tables though.



We reached Mr.Steak and having to be seated was a breeze. They just had to clean the table which took just a few minutes. It was surprising because the restaurant was always busy every time we pass by. 


We were also enticed to have their lobster sets for only HK498, which is for 2 already. If you buy SET A, you can choose to get B or C. On rough estimates, I found it would be cheaper of course to go with the sets rather than having a la carte. 

I chose Set C, which was a lobster set with salmon. 

We started with green salad and smoked salmon. The smoked salmon was the best part!




After we finished the salad, it was followed by a black truffle soup. 




Finally, we were greeted by sumptuous plates of our respective main courses. Mine included lobster tail, shrimp skewers, and grilled salmon. It was a hearty and hefty meal that I greatly enjoyed devouring. My daughter especially loved the salmon. 




I wasn't able to take a photo of his set, but his was lobster with rib-eye steak. He had it in medium and it was perfect. I don't eat medium/rare meat but I was able to eat it. It was so tender and melted in my mouth.

In between, we were sipping red wine, which is also included in the set. By the way, a choice of coffee or tea is also included. 

As for the dessert, my husband chose a waffle, instead of cakes. But, since he preferred this, there was additional HK25.



Well, the lemon cake with mango wasn't actually my choice but my daughter's. Still, it was a nice choice. 


Each set includes a  glass of wine, soup, salad, main course, coffee or tea, and dessert. 


In Tsing Yi, they are located at:



Shop Unit G03A, G/F 
Maritime Square, 
33 Tsing King Road, 
Tsing Yi

Tel : 2449 9945 
Fax : 2449 9862

0 Comments