I've always been fascinated with baking. As soon as I took home my own oven, it hasn't stopped cooking or baking something.

Recently, I made a trip to I Love Cake HK. It's a small shop in Wan Chai for all baking needs. I went there just to check the shop out. After going through the racks for minutes, I took home this tin can, worth HK38, which I planned to use for my cookies.

As soon as I got home, I prepped all the ingredients and started on my cookies.


Here are the ingredients you would need:



1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.

2. Mix the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Add the baking soda and salt. Stir in flour and chocolate chips.

3. On a cookie sheet, drop a spoonful of the mix.

4. Bake for about 10 minutes until they are nicely browned.

After all the cookies were done, I put each of them in a cupcake paper and placed in the can nicely. Voila! My very own cookies for Christmas.

0 Comments