This is a fashionably late post as this was where we ate last 25th November. I've just been busy posting other stuff and ignoring this. I specifically wanted to share this to everybody but I had no time.

Here goes. 







Viet's Choice is located in Tsuen Wan Plaza. Like Pizza Stage, it's our first time to dine in this restaurant and it didn't fail us. We're more into "firsts" recently.

For appetizer, we had chicken wings and spring rolls.

There's nothing so special about the wings, they were honey-glazed.  It would've been better if they served 4 wings as my husband can't just have one. Oops.


I love spring rolls, especially lumpiang shanghai, so I'm a little biased if I say I also loved these ones. They're just oily though but, when dipped in their vinegar, every taste explodes in my mouth. There's sour and tanginess of the vinegar, sweetness and saltiness of the rolls. Lovely!


I ordered this meal at less than HK50 and I was a bit disappointed I ended up eating the potatoes. I was looking for spices in the taste of this curry but none bursted in my mouth. I should've gotten a noodle or something else.


My husband ordered this beef noodles. At first, it was served without the soup so it was supposedly eaten with vinegar, but he didn't like the idea. He added HK10 (from HK39) to change. Oddly, they just put the soup into this bowl and it cost him HK10 more.

HK49
Overall, I'd give them a 3.5 out of 5. I can't rate them low as they offer best value for money. Our bill was just HK160+ and we had a decent meal. The appetizers range between HK20-50. Each person can enjoy meal at HK50.


Address: Shop 432, 4/F., 4-30 Tai Pa Street, Tsuen Wan
Contact No.: 2575 8688

0 Comments