About 90% of the time, you'd see me wearing just black and grey coloured ensemble. The 10% would usually just be white, red (during interviews) or brown. I have grown to like black so much that I don't buy other shirts, dresses, polos, blouses for work which are loud in color. I feel that it is the easiest color to wear and that it has always been my go-to color.






The first attempt at exploring colours, I remember clearly, I wore a green shirt way back in college. Vin blatantly told me that I looked like a coconut, which he used the Filipino term "buko". Then on, I made sure he won't see me wearing anything green anymore. At another attempt, I was wearing a yellow shirt and again he told me it doesn't look real good on me, that I look like someone among the 1986 People Power. So, to avoid myself from looking like a jerk in his eyes, I always go with the safest... black.


And while I was browsing for S/S 2011 trend, I came upon Lanvin's collection and I loved it. I always thought that spring/summer trend had to flowy, flowery, and colorful. Upon seeing the collection, I had more confidence that I could be still "summer-ish" with dark colors.







And since you never know whether the temperature will drop again here in Hong Kong, it's a bit safe to carry on a light blazer.


To date, here are few of my inspiration. 




0 Comments