You might be surprised if I told you that it was my husband who bought this lip balm from Mannings.

 
Yes, it was him. It's winter and he wanted to carry a lip balm with him all the time. Like everyone else, his lips also chap in these cold and chilling temp.

Unfortunately, he found it too "girly" and didn't want to use it anymore. I was supposed to give him that I-told-you-so line but then I didn't. This should be an "opportunity" to be happy about. Haha.

Anyhow, I've used it since then. I totally liked the effect of this balm.


Maybelline Baby Lips Mango Pie promises to:

- reduce fine lines
- make lips supple
- increase elasticity

There's actually nothing new to the formula. It's still the same Baby Lips if I reviewed before, except that this particular one is my favorite--simply because it has "mango-ness" to it.

The scent of mango is not that strong, which does not stay for long. For me, it's waxy and little heavy for me. But, it's moisturising and glides on the lips easily and smoothly.

Why I like it?
- smooth and moisturising
- inexpensive at HK25.90
- 4g would take a while for me to finish
- the scent is not too strong

Why I don't?
- could be a little heavy at first

If you're looking for a lip balm that could do wonders, I suggest you get any of the Baby Lips. Besides, you won't be able to resist the cute packaging.

0 Comments