After using MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skinfinish from the Glam Daze collection for a while, it's high time to share my take on this product (though I know it's already sold out at the MAC stores). 



MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skinfinish is described as "soft peachy nude".  This is very pigmented and you need to be a little careful with the amount you actually put on your face. You don't wanna look so shimmery/metalic.

I use this along with MAC blush in Mocha. Its pinkiness blends well with this skinfinish and makes me look flawless, not to mention looking like I just had hit the beach. 


It does help as well in making my pores and other imperfections look smaller and less visible.

Why I love it:

1. It's perfect for my tan/dark skin. Accentuates the fact that I am so.
2. Wears for a long time, around 8 hours for me.
3. Makes my face look "flawless" and smooth.
Why I don't:
1. Could make me look shimmery if overdone.
2. A little expensive at HK$270.

0 Comments