While most people love winter, I, for one, abhors it. I extremely hate the fact that I can't enjoy my shower. I hate that I have to layer clothes to make me warm and that alone makes me feel I look fatter.

And most of all, I hate that the cold temp makes my skin so dry and coarse to an extent.

I've been looking all over Wastons and Mannings for Vaseline cocoa body butter like forever because of my dry skin predicament. Unfortunately, most of the time, it's not available. Until last Sunday, it was there on one of the shelves in Mannings. Again, I just grabbed one and headed to the counter.

Vaseline essential moisture cocoa radiant rich body butter costs HK50.90 for a 250 ml tub. This is rather expensive as the other lotion in pump bottles are just less than HK40, with a free, too. Knowing so, I have set high expectations with this one.


A few days since trying this butter, I have not been surprised as ever. J&J lotion couldn't do better than this. M&S lotion couldn't even level up to the promise of this butter.

This butter turned my dry legs the instant I put it on. I lathered it everywhere and they became moisturised and my legs softer.


Yes, it was a little thick and heavy which gets sticky within the first few hours but it will be absorbed still, leaving my skin soft after. It just works wonders. Even my husband shares this tub with me and he's been enjoying applying this which also makes his skin smooth according to him.

As for the smell, it's just divine and tempting. It smells like chocolate, melting in my skin when I apply it.

This product received an 8.5 rating in TotalBeauty.com. See, it's not just me who's happy about this product.

Have you used this before? Were you happy like me and the others?

Recent story: 

I tried Fenty Beauty Foundation and here's my honest review

0 Comments