So little time, too many things to do! And so it was just yesterday when I was able to try the Korres High Drama Antioxidant Color Collection Set that I got from here.

But for a first-timer like me, I could but ask, "What and who is KORRES?"



What does the set include?

The set is a 7-piece collection which features the following lovely items:

1 Mascara
4 Eyeshadows- 1.8g/0.06oz. each
1 Lip gloss
1 Eye liner
1 Step-by-step how-to



They are said to be formulated with active natural ingredients for enhanced color performance.

The mascara is made with provitamin B5 that nourishes the lashes.


The eyeshadows are smooth, velvety and easy to apply. They are made with sunflower and evening primrose oils that takes care of the eye area.



25 Golden- 28 Golden Brown- 55 Metallic Grey-48 Cypress Green

The lip gloss has cherry oil that helps hydrate the lips while vitamins E and C offer antioxidant protection.


The soft eye liner is said to be made of 100% natural base with herbs and vitamins which applies smoothly.




Lastly, the kit comes with a page of how-to's in achieving a "high drama" look. 


What I think about each piece?

The kit itself: I loved all the items that came with this piece. I got them at a pretty bargain price which at the same time made me try Korres' best-sellers for a low price.


The eye shadows are incredibly pigmented. A pat or two onto my eyelids revealed the color already. They could be blended easily. The 4 colors in this kit is a nice combo in achieving smoky eyes. 


Moving on, there is nothing much to brag about the eyeliner. Yes, I was able to apply it smoothly and easily. However, the moment I applied it, it smudged right away. It became creamy and I didn't prefer it that way. I was rooting for a liner to define my eyes actually, not a creamy one.

As for the mascara, I at first felt terribly disappointed when I put it on. Now, I just realised  I was mistaken. By the way, when I tried it that day, I was already wearing a Clinique mascara. So tonight, as I am writing this, I tried it once again with a clean face, makeup washed away. The results are superb and its promise of lengthening is sure a hit.  

Here are photos I took of my lashes just now. My apologies for the crappy photos but my husband does not want to cooperate to do so. Hence, I improvised. 

My right eye- no mascara at all
My left eye- with Korres mascara

The effects are pretty obvious, right? As my lashes are really short, this mascara did a great deal of help in "lengthening" them, so to speak. 

The lip gloss is moisturizing and non-sticky. It has a faint scent of cherry to it. As for the wearing time, it decently lasted for about 3-4 hours without smudging or fading. 

Value for money?

And didn't I tell you that the items come in their full sizes? They sure did and the worth of this set is so much cheaper than the price if I bought them separately.

I browsed over StrawberryNET for the price of each item and to my surprise, got the costing below.


Would you believe that I only got the set of only HK78.50 (PhP414)?? The savings is just awesome and you wouldn't pass this chance, too, I'm sure. 

Recommendation? 

If you're like me who have not tried Korres yet, this is set is a nice opportunity to experience it. It's a plus because it comes with different items from its line of makeup. You'd get to pick the ones you really want to purchase again. As for me, I'm quite sold with the mascara. Its lengthening power is to buy for. Haha. 

0 Comments