My skin is very complicated, not to mention that it is very sensitive, too. At night, I would notice that it is very dry but during the day, it is very oily. 

In my "quest" to find a cleanser that better suits my skin type, I've tried quiet a few already. Some resulted to pretty bad breakout while some did good.


The Clinique Facial Soap and Clinique liquid facial soap were the ones that did good on my face. I did not experience any breakout or anything. The problem was, when I run out of supply, I would resort to Pond's perfect care or white beauty. This was when I was still in school.

While I have no bad experience with Pond's, it actually had been perfect for my skin. I loved the texture it gives after every wash. I looked fresh and smelled good. But when I moved to HK, I used Clinique all the way. Besides, you have to treat yourself and upgrade, right?

Then one day, I just decided to get out of my comfort zone and switch to another brand. That's when I betted on Shisheido Pureness and but realised it is not a match to my skin. Needless to say, I didn't finish the bottle and left it at home in Manila.


Later on, I found myself already loyal to Estee Lauder Perfect Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser. 

Estee Lauder Perfect Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser- it is a refreshing foam that gently cleans, rebalances skin.

Why I love it:
- a small amount can actually foam up well
- the scent is mild
- removes dirt and oil and leaves my skin clean without it leaving dry
- easily removes makeup, esp. the ones on the eyes

Will I buy it again? Yes. It's the nth tim that I purchased it without any hesitation. And I will buy again and again.

You can purchase it via Strawberrynet.com here.

Recent story: 

I tried Fenty Beauty Foundation and here's my honest review

0 Comments