photo credit: Nordstrom.com

Do you ever wonder if the products you are using and buying are raved about by others? Well, actually for me, before I buy a certain product, I search up for reviews. If the reviews turn up to be more on the positive side, then that's the time I decide to buy.

This year, Allure Magazine released their Best of Beauty winners. Here's the list of winners for the lips category. They have listed 12 out of hundreds which flatter almost everyone.


Lipstick- Red: Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 01
Lipstick- Pink: Burberry Lip Mist in Feather Pink

Lipstick- Nude: Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Brown Sugar
Lipstick- Nude: Dior Addict Lipstick in Beige Casual
Lipstick- Bright: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in L'Exubérante
Lipstick- Dark: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry
Lipstick- Sheer: Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Sheers in 300
Lip Gloss: Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss
Lip Stain: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain
Long-wearing Lipstick: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Lip Balm: Maybelline New York Baby Lips
Tinted Lip Balm: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

I don't have the other ones on the list but I least I own items:


Maybelline New York Baby Lips and


Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturing Lip Colour Balm!




Fantastic, right?

Makes me feel that my purchases are worth it. Hah.


 

0 Comments