Unfortunately, I was born with ugly eyebrows. It would have been better if I had those thick eyebrows but I had been given just the opposite--thin and unshaped.

Growing up, it didn't bother me that I had no eyebrows. I didn't shape them or anything until last April when I attended a wedding.



My youngest sister shaped my eyebrows with an Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil and boy, it looked different since then and I immediately bought one as "baon" for HK. It cost PhP138. When it ran out, I had my sister buy me a cheaper one from Ever Bilena (PhP95).

Because I gotten used to the look it gives my face, I started to feel awkward without them. It feels something is missing without them.



Why I love it?
-very cheap
-the color perfectly matches my dark hair
-applies smoothly; does not leave particles
-stays on for long hours
-looks natural

Recent story: 

I tried Fenty Beauty Foundation and here's my honest review


0 Comments