Since I got here in HK, my skin got crazy. It got drier than ever, especially during winter.

Because of this, my hands suffer super dry skin to the point of itching and breaking. I've used a few hand lotion/creme in the market, yet nothing has tamed it.



A few days ago, I was shopping for household needs at Wellcome.  In the counter, there was a display of bag that carried Vaseline hand lotion. They were the portable ones, 60ml tubes.

Needless to say, I grabbed one and started using it right away.
At HK12.90, the results are worth more than what it cost me.

Why I love it?


- Garners good results at a small amount.

- My hands got softer and smoother.

- The dry part on my palm has healed!!

- The scent is lingering and stays on for a while. My baby loves it, too!



What I not love about it?

- The scent is a little strong that it kinda gives me a headache.







0 Comments