I am 27 and getting old. Uggh. I hate the thought of it actually. Just the thought of ageing makes me scared, emotionally and physically.




On the physical aspect, like every woman on earth, I don't want to sustain wrinkles and have saggy skin. Much help in this dilemma is my Tita, who works for Clinique in the States, told me years before that I should already be protecting my skin. As early as 20s, I should already be using anti-wrinkle creams. When I heard that, I was like "no way, I'm still too young". Fast forward to this very day, I am glad I obliged. And why not, she has provided me with everything, so buying shouldn't be a problem.

Up to this day, I've applied Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 religiously, everyday. I put in on before I put on foundation.

I love it: The thing is, you won't realise that it is really working until you stare yourself in the mirror after years of using it. Now, I can at least attest that it does work and defend me from the harsh effects of the sun and pollution. There are wrinkles about to form on my skin I can tell, but they aren't just as visible yet. It moisturizes all day but doesn't feel greasy at all.

The cream: Looks heavy but when applied, it is not greasy at all. Leaves skin very smooth. Definitely no smell.

Price: PhP2950 for 50ml is such a steep price. But it would be worth investing in this kind of item.

Will I buy again? Definitely. I don't think there's an alternative for me.

0 Comments