photo credit
When I bought the Marilyn Monroe Pure Zen at the MAC counter a few weeks ago, the lady told me that I should drop by the 29th for the launch of their holiday collection. Curious that I was, I asked for a brochure but none was available. I was ever more curious what it would be.


Now that 29th is just a few days away, I thought of researching what the holiday collection be. And to my makeup lusting, I just couldn't wait to get a hand on them.


They are actually launching quite a lot of sets over the holidays. I found them on Temptalia's website. By the way, she's the newest beauty blog that I've been following. She has a lot, and by "a lot", it means thousands of reviews.



Guilty Pleasures


photo credit
All For Glamour


photo credit

Primped Out
photo credit


Fabulousness
photo credit
Making Pretty


photo credit
Are you as thrilled as I am? Are you as panicky as I am? I think I will have to drain my wallet out in these. Ohgawd I hope not.

But remember to mark your calendars as 29th (Monday) is the launch here in Hong Kong. Head to your favourite stores/counters quick as these surely be off the shelves in a flash! 

0 Comments