Last Friday, I was itching to buy another lip product. But I was not successful. 

I bagged a Revlon Colorburst Candy Pinkout of impulse. This is the 3rd for this month. Hopefully, my next purchase will happen by January 2013.

Anyway, I got this lip color for only HK68 from Watson's. All the more why I should buy it. It's cheap already and it got cheaper.

Excitedly, I opened and used it the same night I bought it. At that affordable price, it could do justice already as it is pigmented yet could only stay for a few hours. At least about 3 hours. You have to reapply after 3 hours or apply a lip balm as it gets a little flaky after.

To achieve the "Barbie" pink color, I have to apply 3 coats. It doesn't actually fail because the color comes out really nice. It is smooth and lightweight. 


Why I love it.

1. It is cheap but does so much. 
2. Smooth and lightweight.
3. It is gives out the promised color.

Why I don't.
1. It gets flaky after it wears off.
2. I am not sure if it has to do with the temperature but the stick is not sturdy. So when I apply it, I don't put press it too much on my lips. 

2 Comments