Yesterday, I was wearing a cheap blouse that I got from a sort-of-vintage-store. It is really cheap that I scored it for only HK5, which is less than PhP25.


This blouse was actually from the last season and I could remember that H&M carried this style.

It is made of chiffon and it is sheer. When dressed with a black ensemble, I forget the worth I got it for.

I have tried wearing it without any camisole. The last time I wore it, I had to cover myself in a scarf for the rest of the day at work. Because my manager, a lady, approached to wear so. Apparently, somebody from HR told her that he/she could see my bra. Nahiya naman ako. Lol.


On the contrary, I have received a sweet compliment from my manager. He told me, "Oh, I like your shirt" at the end of our conversation.

Though this is definitely a season's past, cheap and all, I love it. It doesn't mean that I am "baduy". I'm just not afraid to be more adventurous anymore.

0 Comments