As a matter of fact, I despise my height. Standing at 5'2", I always needed to put on something that will boost my height to 3 inches or more. And these shoes, are definitely helping me out!!!

 
I am overly loving these....( for lack of better term) platforms. I'm not sure if they are wedges or platforms. Hmmmm. I should not forgive myself though for not knowing what the correct term is!

Anyway, my SIL and I got them from Prince Edward last night. The shop is in Fa Yuen St. and for us it's a haven of all sorts of things.

The shoes in this shop ranges from flats to heels, to sandals to wedges. I'm not sure though where the shoes are from but definitely, they are from a whole lot of different suppliers as the labels on the shoes are assorted.

Too bad that I didn't get a photo of the shop last night because it was packed as hell!

I had quite a few more pairs that I'd love to take home with me and so I am definitely going back soon!!


**Shoes- from Prince Edward
Leggings- Unbranded
Blazer- Liz Claiborne
Animal PrintTop- from Prince Edward

0 Comments