Laura mercier tinted moisturizer

Most of the time, I find myself either cramped for time or a little lazy to put on my entire makeup routine, which is from primer to setting spray. On the other hand, I certainly make time for my skincare even in the morning.

Because I was curious about Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, I had finally bought one yesterday. I follow this makeup artist and she always lauds using LM products and this is one of those products she swears by. So, being the low-EQ person that I am, I impulsively just went for it.

I got home and was so excited to try it out. I was bare-faced and didn't put anything on to really see the results.




Here are the reasons why I loved it instantly:

1. It's a mix of skincare and makeup. On those days I don't want to spend too much time on makeup or simply for errands, this is something I would want to put on. It has vitamins C and E to protect the skin from the damages of the environment.

2. Although it is sheer, it gives color on my skin. Of course, I didn't expect too much coverage but it enabled my skin to even off.

3. These days, I'm more into dewy finish and this just achieved that. It can replace my foundation and wear all day. 


I'm more excited to use it more frequently to really see if it's worth it and more importantly, if it lives up to its claims. 

0 Comments