Countless of times, I've envied a lot of girls who'd had thick black lashes. To tell you, I've pretty much struggled in this area especially when the time calls for a little dress up. I've got to put on falsies (which I do not like at all as I get crosseyed and dizzy--I don't know why) to at least do some justice to my eye makeup. 

But I've gotten loads of help from Cliniqe, again, sorry for name dropping them frequently as I have been a fan ever since and they've lived up to my expectations. 

So I've been using the volumizing mascara, lower lash mascara, and all sorts that they had and thus far, I'd been very satisfied and happy with the results. So getting something which basically wasn't exactly on top of my wish-list is frightening. In a sense that it might actually not work in the end. 

But yeah, I was in Sephora last August in Singapore and so I had a chance to try out Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara.


I dug in and didn't think twice after testing it out.

Here goes--

Benefit and Clinique lash power mascara.






Verdict:




Why I love it? 

1. The hype's real. In real sense of it, I've got short, thin lashes that do not stand out on most all days. So when I applied the brush a couple of times, it miraculously did well and turned out pretty thick and black. My sister, who has lashes for days, honestly of her told me how muted they are despite how I am seeing them. *She was watching me from a video but in person, they are pretty.


2. It was clumpy!! But I preferred it like that because the clumps helped more with the volumizing effect. It gives my lashes more streak and "fiber".

3. It comes in a mini version so I wouldn't have to regret the whole of it in case it wasn't performing well. For a $125 cash out, I think it's decent and fair given it's pay off.

4. It's not hard to remove. 

The downside is, I think it's too far-fetched to claim a 36-hour staying power, unless you don't sleep and don't remove your makeup, then I think it's possible. 


Have you also tried this? Or think of buying? Lemme know! 

0 Comments