Fresh Soy Face

I probably must be a bit *late to join Fresh fans as I've just started using this Fresh Soy Face Cleanser 3 days ago. 

Firstly, it's not that I have perfect skin to not try something new. I am not to shy away from always trying new product resolve skin issues and improve its overall texture. That said, I'm always interested and enthusiastic to test what works and what do not. So problems are--I have combination to oily skin at differing points of the year. Apart from that, I also easily break out in my cheek and chin area. And I have dark spots and blemishes left behind by awful zits over time. 

For all those reasons and more (about 7,000 good reviews on Sephora actually), I've decided to visit Fresh and grab one of them. 

View this post on Instagram

Lately, I’ve been neglecting my skin and soon realised how much it was actually taking a toll on my face. I was having zits on and off, blemishes not getting away, reddishness, blackheads and all. I had what I needed to keep them at bay but sadly, I got lazy and didn’t religiously do what I had to do. Not until a few weeks ago and because I got inspired of my sister’s @geniecolina great #skinroutine, I finally took time, day and night, to take care of my skin..again. On top of that, I went to @freshbeauty and got myself the top-selling soy face cleanser in 50ml. 👍🏻 What I felt: Been a week and I’ve not had any zit or breakouts at all. Before, I would get one or two after the next day I deviate from my cleanser. But this was different. It’s mild and very gentle. After using it, My face feels supple and bright. Although, I’ve not put on heavy makeup recently so I couldn’t tell yet if it is indeed tough on makeup. I also love that it has a faint cucumber scent because i looove cucumbers unlike the others I’ve used before that’s really strong. I just found it a bit weird that it is not soapy or foaming at all but I’ve gotten used to it. Verdict: I think I’d wanna continue using this cleanser after I finish this 50ml. ❤️#skincare #skincarejunkie #hkskincare

A post shared by Anne CS (@aworldofanything) on

What it is: It's a lightweight gel for all skin types that claims to remove dirt and even makeup. Use it day and night on face and neck. It doesn't dry the skin and leaves it soft and dewy after. 

What I felt: Truth is, I develop a zit here and the next day I put on something on my face. Whether it's a new cleanser, toner, or moisturizer. I was actually expecting to see a few the next morning but I was surprised it wasn't the case. I thought, "okay, maybe a bit later". Now, I've used it for 6 times now and haven't seen anything. Well, that's good! No irritation whatsoever. 

Every after use, my skin really felt soft and smooth. It really left my skin fresh and not stripped of moisture. I've not put on mascara these past few days so I can't tell yet if it would be helpful in removing it, but I've put on CC cream, foundation, powder, blush, and they've been cleaned together with dirt. 

I kinda was looking for the soapy, bubbly feel when I massage my face but this formula isn't. It just feels slippery when you massage it. It's also a plus because it doesn't have that strong scent. Instead, it gives the calming scent of of cucumber. 

Price: On one hand, it's on the pricier side. I only got the 50ml version to try it out but it cost HKD140. Compared to my current product, Clinique liquid facial soap, I get it between HKD114-130 (HKD190 at Clinique counters) from Bonjour or Sasa for 200ml bottle which pretty well lasts me a quarter.

Verdict: This got to be updated soon. I wanted to try this out first for a couple more weeks to see if I notice changes on my skin. Hopefully, it does and I'm so excited about it.

Got some notes for me about this cleanser? Share your thoughts below. :)
     

0 Comments