I bet that a huge following of Clinique was as excited as I was about Clinique's newly released Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly. Like a curious little child, I'm always thrilled to experience what Clinique has to offer. Every time. 

Now this jelly product was launched a few weeks ago. I initially tried it when there was a little promo that HK ran. After I finished all the contents of the sachet (when did they become tight on providing sachets instead of usual mini versions??), I decided I'd get one. 

If you've used the original dramatically different lotion, then you'd love this water-clear jelly. 

1. It's super lightweight. I apply it twice a day on my face and neck and it feels like nothing is on my face. It dries up quickly, too. If I'd compare it to its predecessor, it felt a little slower in terms of drying up and I remember feeling heavy due to its lotion consistency.

2. It's fast absorbing. Amazingly fast how the skin absorbs the formula and it's so great. I wouldn't need to lather it repeatedly on my face and neck just so it doesn't feel wet.

3. Gentle, oil and fragrance-free. I'm dry combination and my t-zone gets oily as hell most of the time so it's really imperative of me to stay away from oily products (ahem, fats!). Since I used this, it didn't feel a lot greasy thru the day.
125ml, HKD295


jelly on my skin
Do you have the same experience as I did? Let me know down below.

0 Comments