About 3 years ago, I was pregnant. Apart from coping physically and emotionally, my waredoI dreaded the thought of wearing those old-fashioned, filthy maternity dresses, in layman's term-- dusters.  

As my mommy tummy was growing, I was fighting the need to wear loose dresses and I ended up wearing T-shirts from Cotton On and jean-like leggings with  garter at the waist from Uniqlo. Good thing I was able to find them. That was the only way I felt pretty when I felt terribly otherwise as the days passed.

After reading Refinery29 today, I felt relieved that Zara now included Maternity Section to their website. Now, I'm sure I'm not the only mum happy about it. Though I'm not pregnant now, I'm still all-smiles at this news. For sure, I'd be headed to Zara when the time comes. 


Are you thrilled that it's now available online? 

0 Comments