I'm not sure if it happens to you, but there are just some days when you just want to purchase a perfume, be it a random one or the perfume you've been eyeing for weeks.

Well, it happened to me when we were in Zara days ago. My husband and I were just browsing through the shelves. Then I stumbled into their line of fragrances.


I think I almsot spent 10 minutes right by the shelf, sniffing each one of them. Again, I couldn't decide as there were at least 10 of them to choose from. But this was the thing I got- Zara Eau De Toilette Sweeet.

 


Description from Zara:
Floral-fruity: Bergamot, green apple, fresh pear and vanilla



For HK89, this could be a nice alternative fragrance I could wear anytime. It's actually meant as an evening wear but I use it at daytime as well. I thought the burst of floral and fruits scents is also appropriate for daytime.

I couldn't place it yet, but I know it's a copy of something else. It's very reminiscent of something which I cannot recall yet.

However, because it is insanely cheap, the wearing time is the downside. Yes, the scent is fabulous, but it can only be so in a few hours. It's very noticeable at first but in the succeeding hours, I would need to spray again.

Overall, I'd recommend this. It is practically cheap which you can use over and over again without feeling guilty. I know there are perfumes that you just dab on your neck and wrists because they are expensive and you are saving them up. If you want to smell good but don't want to spend much, this is a nice alternative.


0 Comments