These past few days, I've opted not to take my migraine prophylaxis- Sandomigran.


At my doctor's appointment last November 16th, I was warned that the side effect is weight gain. I was shocked that I had basically no choice: migraine or weight gain.

For a while, I've taken it 3 times daily. I was about 117lbs when I started it. Within a month, I freaking gained 10lbs. I couldn't place my feelings exactly. I'm mad, depressed, pressured all at the same time.

For a few days now, I stopped taking it and I've been observing whether my migraine will turn to worse. Fortunately, it hasn't. I hope there'd be no attacks in the future. I just couldn't bear that these little meds are shooting up my weight. Only because of serious headache.

Yesterday, I decided to note down everything I eat- basically anything I digest. I even noted the jelly beans I ate. I read somewhere online that keeping a diary of your intake helps you in your diet plan. I hope this goes somewhere actually.

Will let you know though.

Hope you enjoy the holiday weekend! :)

0 Comments