[UPDATED]

clinique superfine line for brows review

The other day, ze husband and I were strolling around the IFC mall after work. The flagship store of Clinique was certainly not to miss. I went inside just for nothing. Out of nowhere, I asked the lady for an eyebrow shader.  Again, I failed at not buying it.

Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows is a self-sharpening pencil with an ultra-fine tip to fill in the brows. The shade I got was deep brown, which was the one recommended by the lady. She actually said that the one I was wearing, the Ever Bilena shade, was a lot red for me. Believing she knows more than I do, I obliged to get that shade.


Excitedly, I tried it as soon as I got home. The shade is fantastic and suits my hair color very well. It looks so natural but I had to blend it still with a brush to achieve it. The hair-like strokes won't be mistaken as an actual shader. What's best is, the wearing time lasts long. It stayed on for 10 hours without me having to retouch or something.




The downside is, it is quite expensive. For only 0.8 grams, it cost me HK120. Although I was advised by the lady that it lasts for 2 months at everyday use, I still do not use it daily. I'm afraid it's gonna run out sooner than she said.


Why I love it:

1. The hair-like strokes look very natural.

2. Matches my hair color.


3. Glides easily.


4. Automatic, need not sharpen.


Why I don't:

1. Very expensive for a brow shader that is even less than a gram.

Recommended? Yes. If you are looking for a really great liner/shader, you definitely want to get this.


Watch the video on how to use this product: 




0 Comments