My husband has arranged a buffet lunch with my in-laws yesterday. We savored Thai, Chinese and a little of Western food at Holiday Inn's Bistro on the Mile.


Though I neglected on bringing the DSLR camera, I planned to use my phone to capture all those delectable food and their displays. However, I got too busy figuring out how to eat each of them. Hence, no photos. Sorry. Will try to be back there for the 3rd time and take as many pictures as possible.

One thing's for sure though, I did not let the end day without documenting my outfit yesterday. I had to maximise the opportunity that I was with my sis-in-law. She was more than happy to take photos of me. Compared with my unwilling husband. :(

Here's how I wore an off-white mullet skirt and Ghia Sandals from Shoelala! Manila.





0 Comments