To most Filipinos, Hong Kong is their shopping destination besides travel. As a matter of fact, I usually see them inside the malls shopping, instead of going around tourist spots.



For the benefit of those who are planning of flying here for the sole purpose of shopping, I hope this post will help you. 









Here are some of my hauls: 

Tube tops for only HK30 from HK79.90


Necklace now at HK20 from HK49.90
Rings at HK10 each from HK49.90


Baby shirt and shorts set only for HK50 from HK99
Baby girl's flats for HK70 from HK99
Hair accs for only HK10 from HK29.90



Cotton On


Loose multi-colored shirt- HK25 
Black top- HK25
Lavender puff sleeve- HK25
Smoking slippers- HK50 from HK169
Black women's sneakers-HK50


Nine West

This is a sweet steal I shall say. I scored this for only HK150 from HK450!! I just had to buy it. 


Gap

When I saw these baby's sandals, I know they'd be perfect for the new baby on the baby. Not mine though. Since we do not know the gender yet, this is something safe, a unisex style. This was actually priced at HK69 after discount, originally at HK99. But after an extra 10% discount, I only paid HK55 for this. 



Coach

Not pictured though but I was able to score one bag at 50% off. Now, that's a good buy. 

0 Comments