Like everything else, I prefer to try stuff first for a few days, weeks even, before finally indulging on a bigger size. This is most especially true to my decision making when it comes to perfume, shampoo, creams, or lotion.


Last Saturday after my class, I passed by Aster cosmetics store (like that of SaSa) which sells imported perfume and beauty products at much less price compared to retail/department stores.

As I was scanning the shelves, I then asked the saleslady if they have Clarins body lotion. To my dismay, only the sample ones are available. Nevertheless, I still decided to buy this 30ml hand and nail cream.

Immediately after checking it out at the counter, I opened it and applied on my dry hands and palms. You see, even at summer, my hands get so dry that they scale at the worst of the times. 



Upon applying it, I instantly loved the scent. It kind of reminds me of my grandmother's scent, like that of Jessica McClintock fragrances. It is not too strong to the extent of stinging. It is mild, soothing. 

After a few days, I could say it's living up to its promise. I've tried a lot of hand creams/lotions before and they only left my hands dry. Yes, they were soft but I only ended up applying after a few hours. With Clarins, it almost stays for hours. It surely softens my skin. As a matter of fact, the part of my palm that became so the skin peeled off, has now healed. 


Because of the good results, I will continue to use this product. Even if it means it will burn a hole in my pocket. :)

0 Comments