Since I am stepping out of my comfort zone, I am now trying trial prints. The tribal prints trend is also everywhere this summer 2012. From the runway, the celebs, and now the streets.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

More after the jump. 



Here are some tips on how to perfectly pull off a tribal print outfit from collegefashion website.

1. Be moderate. Try not to go tribal all the way from head to toe.

2. Mix prints.

3. Get inspired with street fashion. I myself is on the lookout of the trends from the streets. It will pay off and gets you inspired of how outfits which you think don't look good together can actually be pulled off great.

4. Wear them with boots. Hmm, I don't know but it's scorching hot right now in the small land of HK, so maybe I'll skip this tip.

5. Add texture. I add texture on the rings and other accessories as well.

6. Accesorize.

2 Comments