Now that I am breaking out of my comfort zone, by that I mean wearing all sorts of bursting colors, I am now getting on the scarf print bandwagon this time. 

I've spotted this big loose, silk scarf print shirt in Nan Fung Centre (Tsuen Wan) and I knew I had to buy it. And additional no brainer is the fact that it was just HK 20. A great deal already for something that I know I will just wear after a few times and not bother its price tag. 

Anyhow, this was how I wore it yesterday. My ensemble was a folded pair of jeans, with a pop of neon pink in my belt and my flat thong sandals. 





I loved how the colors jived altogether. I'm quite surprise I am able to pull off colorful shades and prints these days. Back in the day, I am just a black ensemble person. Not anymore I can proudly say!

Here are some pegs I'd like to achieve with more of the scarf prints. I wonder though until when this fad will drag. 






P.S.
My husband "needs" to improve taking photos of me and my outfit. Should be street-photography like! Haha

0 Comments