This week, my friends and I at worked scheduled a lunch at Pici. Had no previous idea about Pici and so I was curious. Besides, it's Italian, so I would really join anyway.

We walked from Lockhart Road to Francis St. Quite a walk though, not to mention it's going to take you a little climb to get you there. 





Their lunch set starts at $148 that comes with 1 starter, 1 pasta, and a dessert. They started by serving bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. When we finished the first ones, they were kind enough to give us more bread. 

For my set, I chose cold cuts, lasagna, and tiramisu. They all were appropriately sized and it's honestly good for sharing. My friend tried the burrata and it was creamy and tasted so fresh. 

Pici-Hong-Kong-Menu




I would def go back to Pici and try others from the menu. They make their hand-rolled pasta daily. For now, here are some of delectable, tempting posts on their Instagram. 

A post shared by Pici (@picihk) on

A post shared by Pici (@picihk) on

0 Comments