Did you know that one Burt's Bees lip balm is sold every second? That’s quite a volume of lip balms in a day. Honestly, I didn't have any idea that this brand has such a huge following given I'm a Nivea lip balm fan ever since.

Recently, I got a chance to experience this lip balm from a dear friend who gifted me last Christmas. It came from a holiday pack with a nail cream included. 




Firstly, I must say that the scent is not so strong. Since I got coconut & pear, I was initially expecting a strong scent but it was not. It has mild coconut scent that's not too overwhelming. 

Secondly, I really feel that the balm is invigorating and moisturizing. See, I have very bad experience with winter here in Hong Kong and my lips just get very dry and chapped. This balm right here helped a lot in terms of moisturizing my lips. 


Check the price here
HK$40 
4.25g


0 Comments