Around June I think, I bought this Shore Leave lip Pencil from the Hey, Sailor summer limited edition of MAC. 


I was at Lane Crawford that time wanting to buy something else from the collection, but too bad, almost everything was sold out except for the lip liners. 

But since I want to keep something from this edition, I went ahead and bought the Shore Leave lip pencil for about HK135.

The verdict: Color wise, the shade is superb. It is somewhat an electric color of coral. I was actually afraid the shade might not match my skin tone but it's always exciting to try different ones. It's best also if you mix it with other lip sticks. Experiment is key. I achieved a nicer shade when I put on MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme You're Perfect Already.

The downside: It is dry and almost hard to apply on the lips. It dragged some skin off my lips and felt really coarse. 



Here's the actual on my lips.



Will I buy again? If they release this shade again, why not? But it's a limited edition. But I'd definitely get more of their lip pencils and put them to test.

0 Comments