Description: Cream makeup instantly liquifies for complete coverage and superior blendability. Lightweight powder finish. Perfected airbrushed skin in any light.


I especially love this cream foundation because it actually turns into matte finish. Because I particularly have no TIME in the morning to fix myself, using this is so helpful. 

Before, I used to put on liquid foundation and brush on Clinique perfectly real compact makeup. That was everyday that I did approximately 3 minutes. With this, I just had to do 1 minute or less to apply and have the same effect. 




The verdict: Yes, it is matte finish. 

As for coverage, I couldn't say it is complete coverage as it promises. I have dark spots I could count on my face due to past pimples, and this doesn't hide them. Not even the least. I'm happy that those spots are not all over my face and are in discreet position where my bangs would usually hang.

Good thing as well that I don't have too dark of eye circles, because if I did, this compact makeup could've been a waste. Luckily, I don't have to use a concealer, to hide the circles. 

Will I buy this again? I think so. Overall, I love this foundation. I love the fact it becomes matte finish as it is what I am after. I don't prefer cake-y, sticky finish. 

xxx


0 Comments