Two weeks ago, I had a coffee date with my friend and my daughter decided to join. It was a long, overdue date that had to happen soon. We met at YOHO Mall and had a simple, meaningful, and fun chit chat over URBAN coffee. 

It actually was my first time to try URBAN. Though I'm not a self-confessed coffee lover, I usually opt for Starbucks or Pacific Coffee, mostly for convenience. As it was my first time, I liked their coffee. I got hazelnut latte at HK42. 



Chocolate Croissant - HK22
My daughter got a Strawberry Elmo cake (HK42), which was a red velvet cake actually. It was a big serving good enough for two. She didn't finish it and we didn't force ourselves ending up devouring a lot of sweets that day, so we had it to go. 



Address: Yoho Mall I, 9 Long Yat Rd, Yuen Long
Price: HKD80-110



0 Comments