Even in choosing the color of nail laquer, I still prefer those that are of basic colors-- black, brown, tan, red, and gray. 


I stray away from those shocking and colorful ones because I see to it that my nail color would at least complement my outfit. 

Hence, when I found this Revlon shade, I ultimately loved the subtleness and class it exudes. It is simply wearable for me, although I first thought it was like mixed cement. Haha. 

Normally, a regular Revlon nail polish would cost HK35 in drugstores like Watsons or Mannings. But it if you buy them from Sasa or colourmix, you'd just have to shell out HK25. Quite a savings, huh? Needless to say, it's where I got this. 



Because I just did it at home and got too lazy to put on a clear polish, it still looked nicely done. It's a bit true to its promise that it is gel-like because it is. 

Price: HK25 (Sasa)

0 Comments