After I've worn Clinique Happy, Happy Heart, and Happy in Bloom for years, I've slowly grown out of their individual scents already. And because I wear it almost daily, I felt it became my signature scent already. I remember, the smell sticks to my uniform way back in college even after washing and fumes most especially every time it was being ironed. 

Because of this, I tried use a variety of perfumes. Last Christmas, I bought a D&G Light Blue for my husband for a present. Mind you, it's for women yet he likes it as well. It ended up that we both used it daily. In between those brands, I also bought a Zara Rose perfume which I bought because I found it mild and smelled of rose. But when I put it on, it was a little too strong for me. 




Just last Sunday, I was able to find a new scent. It was from Colourmix where I found a small Paul Smith Women for only HK32 for the 5ml sample bottle. 





Yes, you heard it right. Sample bottles are sold here in Hong Kong and you will see them in stores like SaSa, Colourmix, and the like. Nevertheless, I am getting used to the idea of using samples first before I finally decide on getting the larger ones. Sample bottles serving its purpose, for trial. 

Why I liked it: 


- It feels so summer when it is worn.
- It smells refreshing, like you've gotten up from a bed of fresh flowers. Just the perfect scent for summer. 


Why I don't like it: 


- Though I fell in love with its smell, its lasting power is a little short. I put it before 8AM before I leave for work and just before I enter the office, I couldn't smell myself anymore. It actually is different from having a subtle scent, it just totally evaporated. I can actually change perfume after it disappears and not smell a trace of it. 
- I had to apply a few times during the day. 


It would be perfect and all if I just didn't need to dab on my neck every now and then. 


Have you tried this brand already? 

0 Comments