It's been forever since I've waited for Forever 21 to open in Hong Kong. 

Finally, last 18 January 2012, this celebrated US retailer finally soft-opened its very first flagship store in Hong Kong. With much of my patience, waiting and excitement, it was then required that I paid it a visit. Even my husband reminded me to go to its opening. 

However, I wasn't able to make it during the first few days of its opening, (and oh I heard it was so jammed with people) I finally made it last Tuesday, 24th. 


Forever 21 is located at Capitol Centre, 5-19 Jardine’s Bazaar, Causeway Bay open daily from 10am through 1am. Perfect for any last minute shopping. H&M has to beat that, they're only open til 11pm. :)

Initially, I liked the vibe and ambience of their store. It's like a big boudoir. 



The very first thing any body can notice is Forever 21's price tag. They're way cheaper than H&M, Zara, Bershka and the like. Take for example their tank tops. They're just HK 21.90, I had to get a few for myself and mother. 

On one of their racks I simply took out a loose white v-neck shirt for just HK 37.90. 


Their interior is nice. I especially liked this corner. 




They have a very wide range of styles. They have the usual night-out dazzling and shiny dresses, colorful light blazers, plain and graphic t-shirts, sleeveless shirts for summer, skirts to match with, and these nice patterns reminiscent of Native American clothing. 


   

Look at those stack of hand bags. Lovely.  


I don't know but I'm quite hooked on accessories lately. And I definitely drooled at their accessories.


As far as I can remember, they have necklaces from less than HK 49. 




Will go back for some of these necklaces. "Someone" was watching me this day so I had to keep my purchases in moderate quantity. Haha. 


I particularly got this one out of the zillions of stuff there. I liked the texture of the faux pearls and jewels in earth tones. Just HK 32.90.



The tank top I mentioned earlier. The moss green is like Gap's which has a bra-like lining inside. On the other hand, the black is just your plain tank top; no lining inside. 




This pair of denim has a nice fit in the butt because it's stretch. Not to mention it's just HK 83.90; very affordable. Roam around H&M and you will find not a pair of decent jeans at that cost. Just saying. 

Over all, I loved it and enjoyed my very first actual encounter with Forever 21. Will find myself going back there for my every clothing need; be it an underwear or rings. 

P.S.
Oh, I forgot to take some photos, but they, too, have a collection for kids. 

0 Comments