Certainly, not a week would pass without pasta intake. I am not sure how it happened but pasta became part of my diet. Be it just a simple bolognese or putanesca, I will surely not decline it.

Tonight, I made Tuna Pasta and Vin has never been delighted. By far, this is the best version I've cooked. 

To share with you my recipe, let's start off with the ingredients.

Ingredients: 

1 can of Nestle Cream
1 can of mushrooms
Fresh/full milk
grated Magnolia Quickmelt
500g spaghetti (or whatever pasta you like)




Procedure:
1. Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil or butter. 
2. Wait until the garlic caramelises. Once it's done, pour the mushrooms to cook. 
3. After the mushrooms, add the tuna. 
4. Add the Nestle Cream, grated cheese and milk. 
5. Let it simmer for a few minutes until your desired texture is achieved. 
6. Season to taste. 

Awesome dinner! Whether Vin will deny it or not, he had three servings of the pasta with the help of those chicken wings that I've fried. 



PS: Thanks to Pia, "Aunt G" for sharing the sauce's secret. It was so creamy unlike when I used to use sour cream for this. Never been this tasty. Thanks. :)

0 Comments